Thursday 22 October 2015

Anti Bullying Week Readathon TBR

Hi booklovers

I decided a while ago that I wasn't going to do TBR's anymore, because I don't stick to them anyway. But today I'm going to make an exception:

This is my TBR for the Anti Bullying Week Readathon hosted by the lovely Sarah Churchill (Click on the link to go to her YouTube channel).

This readathon will be held from 16th  - 22nd November. 

Last year Sarah hosted the first Anti Bullying Week Readathon and I participated. I ended up reading one book, but it was one that counted: Wonder by R.J. Palacio. It made me even more aware (I am a teacher, so I'm confronted with the problem on a more or less regular bases) that bullying needs to be stopped and that not enough people know/care about it.

So, when Sarah put up her video for this year, I immediately knew I was going to participate again. I looked up the list of suggested books on the Goodreads page and decided that this year I'm going to try and read:

- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell (technically this will be a reread, but I've been wanting to reread it for a while now, so this will be the perfect opportunity.)

This is a readathon for a good cause and I'm hoping a lot of people will be joining in.
Let me know in the comments if you're planning on joining in and tell me what you'll be reading.

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment