Wednesday 21 September 2016

Top 10 Tuesday #4 - September 21

Hi booklovers

This week's top 10 Tuesday (posted on Wednesday :-$) is 'All About Audio freebie'.

Since this is a freebie I wanted to share my top 10 favourite Sabaton songs.

Sabaton is a Swedish powermetal band I absolutely love.
I've seen them perform live a couple of times already and it's always been great fun. One of the things I really like about Sabaton (and other metal bands) is that there songs more often than not tell a story. Sabaton's songs usually tell the story of a war or an epic battle. Living in Belgium, a country that's been affected by both world wars, this is something that appeals to me very much.

So without further ado, I present to you my top 10 favourite Sabaton songs:

(Click on the title of the song to go to YouTube, click on the name of the album to go to the Sabaton website and read some of the historic background of the song.)

I'm going to give these songs a number, but these are all equally my favourite songs. (To be honest, I love almost all of their songs, but I had to choose, right?)











I know this is not everybody's cup of tea, but I really love listening to their music and I hope to attend many more of their live shows in the (near) future!

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment