Wednesday 7 June 2017

Fairyloot #3 - May 2017

Hi booklovers

Today I bring you my May Fairyloot unboxing. The theme for May was Warriors & Legends.


 As usual, we get a stunning info card
Since last month Fairyloot has started including a bookmark
based on the design on the info card
An exclusive tea by The Tea Leaf Co. 
Personally, I'm not a big fan of this particular tea, 
but my boyfriend likes it :-)
 World Mythology in bite-sized chuncks, this looks
like so much fun
 A candle from In the Wick of Time, I got Mist.
The other candle was called Flame.
Celtic socks
 A Lord of the Rings wooden bookmark by Ink and Wonder
 Metallic feather pen by Flora's Wonder Emporium
Bonus item: a chapter sampler
The book: Flame in the Mist by Renée Ahdieh
Some bookswag
Full unboxing

This was a great box and I can't wait for this month's box. June theme is Elementalists.
 
Bye for now
 
Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment