Tuesday 4 July 2017

Fairyloot #4 - June 2017

Hi booklovers

The theme for the June Fairyloot was 'Elementalists' and this is my unboxing. Enjoy!

The stunning info card
A Stormheart candle by Witchwood Remedies
(I got Thunderstorm)
An Avatar the Last Airbender lip balm from Geeky Clean
(I got water bender) 
 A Hamsa Hand bracelet from In The Moment
A Clairvoyance soap from Ascent Bath and Body
Fairyloot exclusive potion sticky notes
(these are adorable)

Portable Magic pillowcase by Miss Phy
A promo card for Frost Blood 
A chapter sampler
And the June book is Roar by Cora Carmack
A letter from the author
Fairyscoop
Full unboxing

A lot of people raved about this box, but to be honest, this wasn't my favourite box. I am, however, very excited to read the book, because I've read Cora Carmack's NA stories, I'm curious to see what she did with this one :-)
July's theme is 'Tricksters'. I have absolutely no idea what the book could be :-)
Bye for now
Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment