Tuesday 8 August 2017

31 day reading challenge.



Hi booklovers


A couple of months ago I saw a video on Little Book Owl's channel where she talked about the ’30 day reading challenge’ and I thought it was a great idea. 

August is the second month of my summer break so I should be able to read every day of the month. This might not be anything special, but I want to keep track of how much I read and which format I read the most of: physical books, e-books, audiobooks, graphic novels. I’ll try to write down how many pages I read / minutes I listen to an audiobook daily in my bullet journal and update you weekly. (I'm actually a bit late in posting this since I'm already a week into the challenge :-s I'll be posting an update for week 1 soon.)


Have you tried this challenge? Any tips on how to make sure I read daily? Let me know in the comments.


Bye for now


Annelies




No comments:

Post a Comment