Friday 19 April 2019

Book hauls revisited Jan - March '18

Hi booklovers

Last year I started taking a look at my book hauls from the previous years to see how many of those books I've read since then.
For some reason I stopped doing them in July last year, so I'm picking it back up for my 2018 hauls.

January
*The Cruel Prince by Holly Black

February
*Immortal Reign by Morgan Rhodes
*The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert
*Angelfall by Susan Ee

March
*Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
*Etched in Bone by Anne Bishop
*The Way of Kings pt 1 by Brandon Sanderson
*The Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson
*Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
*State of Sorrow by Melinda Salisbury

Out of the 11 books I bought and the 1 book I was gifted (Angelfall) I managed to read 6:
*Immortal Reign
*Unravel Me
*Unite Me
*Ignite Me
*Etched in Bone
*Ready Player One

Which of the unread books should I get to first? Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now

Annelies

2 comments:

  1. Angelfall is fantastic! Easily one of the better young adult dystopian trilogies.
    - Nadine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to get to it, hopefully sometime soon :-D

      Delete