Friday 27 March 2015

I love Spring tag

Hi booklovers

Spring is officially here and even though this is not my favourite season - I'm more of a winter-person - I thought it would be nice to do the 'I love Spring tag'.

I saw this tag on Kassidy's and Caitlin's channels - I can't seem to find the original videos.

Questions: 

1) How is Spring where you live?
Spring weather in Belgium can be very fickle. One day it can be about 14 - 15°C and sunny and the next one it can be 6 - 7°C and cloudy or rainy. Today is a sunny day, but yesterday it has rained non-stop for almost the entire day :-(

2) Most anticipated book release this Spring?
Actually, I have a few:

* A Court of Thornes and Roses - by Sarah J. Maas. It comes out May 5th.
* P.S. I still love you - by Jenny Han. I haven't read 'To all the boys I've loved before' yet, but it's on my Spring TBR and I'm going to read it closer to the release date of this one. It comes out May 26th.

* Nowhere but Here - by Katie McGarry. This is one my 'automatic buy' authors. I adore her Pushing the Limits series, so I immediately want to read any other book she's going to write. This one also comes out May 26th.

3) Show us a book cover that makes you think of Spring. 
Ignite me by Taherah Mafi. I only own 'Shatter me', but I'm planning on getting the rest of the series soon. I have read them all on my e-reader.
It might seem strange that this makes me think of Spring, but you can see flowers growing and that's what's basically typical for Spring :-)

4) Where are you going to read this Spring?
Where I normally read: on the couch, in bed, on the train. And if it's really nice outside, I might go and sit in the garden.

5) Find a cover with the sun on it!
I shamefully have to admit that I don't own any books with a sun on the cover. So I went to my to-read list on Goodreads and looked up a book I would like to own that does have a sun on the cover. I decided to go for 'Just One Day' by Gayle Forman. You can clearly see the sun behind - or should I say in front of - the couple.
 
I really enjoyed Gayle's 'If I stay' duology, so I want to read some more books by her.
 
6) What are your favorite Spring reads?
I think I tend to pick up books with a lighter content during Spring, although I still like reading more complex Fantasy novels as well. See 'currently reading' :-)

7) Find a book with many different colors on it. 
I chose 'Second chance summer' by Morgan Matson. I know this is technically a book set in Summer, it still has a lot of colours on the cover. I really like this edition and like I said in my last book haul, I wanted to get 'Amy & Roger's epic detour' in the same cover, but they didn't have it at Waterstones.
 
8) Whom do you tag?
I just discovered this new BookTuber called Nathalie and I think it would be fun if she could do this tag. I also would like to tag Bre Faucheux.

I hope you enjoyed this tag and let me know in the comments what some of your most anticipated Spring releases are.

Bye for now

Annelies 

No comments:

Post a Comment