Friday 20 January 2017

Friday Reads - January 20.

Hi booklovers

Another week gone by, another Friday Reads.

Sadly, I didn't get to finish Heartless this week even though I managed to read a big part of it on Monday because I was at home sick.
On Tuesday I started Non-heir by Rachel E. Carter. I got this free prequel novella after registering on her website.
I've also been approved as a member of her review team, so I've already received the ebook of First Year, the first book in her 'The Black Mage' series. 
I'm hoping to finish Non-heir this weekend so I can move on to First Year next week. Btw, I loooooove these covers, they are so stunning!

I listened to about two hours of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I'm really enjoying this, Stephen Fry is the most perfect narrator for these books.
So this week, I'm just going to continue and hopefully finishing Non-heir and Heartless. But I'm not going to push myself to speed through Heartless, I want to enjoy it. 

I went to the library this week to pick up my teacher's card and I saw that they finally had the Selection series so I decided to get The One, since I've only read the first two books. I'm not sure if I'll pick it up straight away. 
I also borrowed The ocean at the end of the lane by Neil Gaiman. I've heard great things about this book and the author, so if I'm in the mood for it, I'll pick it up soon.
What are you going to read this weekend / the upcoming week? Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment