Wednesday 11 January 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #6 - Jan. 11.

Hi booklovers
This is created by Breaking The Spine

For this week's Waiting on Wednesday I want to talk about The Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye.
I have the first book The Crown's Game on my TBR, but I haven't picked it up yet.
But I'm very intrigued by the synopsis, so I'm going to read it before The Crown's Fate comes out.

Evelyn is holding a giveaway on her website in preparation of the release of The Crown's Fate in which she's giving away an arc of the book and a gift related to one of the characters. You should really check it out here.

This book comes out on the 16th May.

Have you read The Crown's Game? What did you think of it? Are you looking forward to The Crown's Fate? Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment