Tuesday 26 April 2016

Author-A-Thon wrap-up

Hi booklovers

Sunday was the last day of the Author-A-Thon, so I thought I'd do a wrap-up of my reading week.

First of all, I only read one of the books on my TBR *hides under desk*
What did I end up reading?

- I listened to about 9 hours of 'The Great Hunt' by Robert Jordan. I'm really enjoying the story and the audiobooks help me pick up on so many more details. The narrators are doing such a wonderful job.
        * Challenge: Read a book by your favourite author
 
- I finished 'Fables Volume 1: Legends in Exile'. I never expected to enjoy this as much as I did and I want to pick up the next volume very soon.
* Read a book written by more than one author / a new-to-you author
 
- I continued reading 'Ice Like Fire', the sequel to 'Snow Like Ashes'. I managed to read about 200 pages of it.
* Read a book by an author from a different continent than you are.
 
I'm not sure if I managed to read more during this readathon than during any other week, but I enjoyed it.

How did you do with the readathon? Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment