Friday 29 April 2016

Friday Reads #5 - April 29th

Hi booklovers

Let's take a look at what I read this week:

- I started listening to 'The Great Hunt' by Robert Jordan during the Author-A-Thon and I continued listening to it this week. I'm now 13hrs and 40 mins into the book. 
- I finished 'Ice Like Fire' by Sara Raasch.
- I started reading 'Locke and Key: Welcome to Lovecraft'. This is so weird, but I'm liking it so far.
- I also, literally, read the first page of 'Cruel Crown' by Victoria Aveyard before falling asleep :-$ 
What I'll be reading this weekend and next week:

- I'll probably finish 'Locke and Key' on Monday.

- I'm going to continue listening to 'The Great Hunt', but since I mostly listen to it while walking to and from work and I have two days off at the end of next week, I might not finish it yet. But that's okay, because I don't mind taking it slow.

- I'm hoping to finish 'Cruel Crown' and maybe move on to 'Glass sword', so I can catch up with the series.
Let me know in the comments what you'll be reading next week.

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment