Sunday 17 June 2018

Book hauls revisited - May & June 2016 - 2017.

Hi booklovers

It's been a while since I've taken a look at my previous book hauls, so this time I'm looking at both May and June 2016 - 2017.

May 2016

*An Ember in the Ashes by Victoria Aveyard


May 2017

*A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas


June 2016

*Little Women & Good Wives by Louisa May Alcott
*The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon

*The Crown Tower by Michael J. Sullivan

*Spellwright by Blake Charlton


June 2017


*A Million Worlds With You by Claudia Gray
*Roar by Cora Carmack 

First of all, apparently May was a good month when it comes to book buying. And I've actually read both books.

Out of all of the books I got in June 2016 I've only read The Vampire Academy graphic novel. But I am currently reading Little Women, so yay for me!

From my June 2017 book haul I read Ten Thousand Skies Above You and A Million Worlds With You.

Have you read any of these books? Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now 

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment