Friday 9 August 2019

Intimidating TBR tag

Hi booklovers

This is a tag that I've wanted to do for a while now, so here we are.
I can't for the life of me remember where I found this tag or who the creator is.

Questions

1. What book have you been unable to finish? 
*The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater. I gave this book two tries, but I have to admit this series just isn't for me.
2. What book have you yet to read because you just haven't had the time? 
There are actually a few books on my TBR that I haven't gotten around to reading because of lack of time (and they are huge):
*The Way of Shadows by Brent Weeks
*The Painted Man by Peter V. Brett
*Leviathan Wakes by James S.A. Corey
3. What book have you yet to read because it's a sequel? 
Again, I have a couple of sequels I need to get to:
*The Blinding Knife by Brent Weeks
*Emperor of Thorns by Mark Lawrence
*Knight' Shadow by Sebastien de Castell
*Red Seas Under Red Skies by Scott Lynch
4. What book have you yet to read because it's brand new? 
*Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
5. What book have you yet to read because you read a book by the same author and didn't enjoy it? 
I can' t think of any at the moment.

6. What book have you yet to read because you're just not in the mood for it? 
Even though I'm a mood reader I can't think of one either.

7. What book have you yet to read because it's humongous? 
*The Red Knight by Miles Cameron
This beast of a book is 650 pages long and has a ton of characters.

8. What book have you yet to read because because it was a cover buy that turned out to have poor reviews? 
No idea, I don't often buy books just for the cover, so...

9. What is the most intimidating book in your TBR pile?
Besides The Red Knight, I think it has to be: 
*Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke
What are some of your more intimidating reads on your TBR? Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment