Sunday 3 January 2016

1st blog anniversary.

Hi booklovers

I would like to start by wishing you all Happy New Year and a wonderful 2016 filled with love, luck, good health and many, many books :-)

I started this bookblog on January 1st 2014 and I have to say I've enjoyed blogging very much. I have to admit that it's a lot more intense and time consuming than I anticipated, but I love it nonetheless.

I've learned so much about reading - different genres, getting out of my comfort zone, reading multiple books at once - and reviewing.
Blogging, watching BookTube and being on Bookstagram has given me the opportunity to 'meet' new people who share my love of books and reading.

Thank you very much to all of you who are following this blog or to those who are just sporadically reading my posts! On to a new year filled with lots and lots of books :-)

Bye for now

Annelies

 
 I'll have that cupcake now, thank you ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment