Friday 1 January 2016

Anticipated releases of 2016 - I've read books from this authors and new authors.

Hi booklovers

Part three of my anticipated releases.

D) Authors I've read books from:

#1 Cora Carmack: Inflict - Jan 26th
#2 Allison Goodman: The Dark Days Club - Jan 26th
#3 Richelle Mead: The Glittering Court - April 5th 

 E) Authors that are new to me:

#1 Brenda Drake: Thief of Lies - Jan 5th
#2 Susan Dennard: Truthwitch - Jan 5th
#2 Alexandra Bracken: Passenger -Jan 5th
 #2 C.J. Redwine: The Shadow Queen - Feb 16th
#3 Evelyn Skye: The Crown's Game - May 17th 
#4 M.J. Melrose: The Star Maiden - July 19th
 This isn't the final cover
#5 Jay Kristoff: Nevernight - Aug 9th
 This isn't the final cover

Are there any other books you are excited for? Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now

Annelies  

No comments:

Post a Comment