Wednesday 12 October 2016

20 books I want to read in 2016 - Update #2

Hi booklovers

Fall is finally here and since we're in the final months of 2016 I thought it was time for another update on my '20 books I want to read in 2016' TBR.

These are the unread books on that list:

* Winter by Marissa Meyer
* Royal Assassin by Robin Hobb
* Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
* Qeen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
* A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin
* The Lies of Locke Lamore by Scott Lynch
* The Colour of Magic by Terry Pratchet
* A book by Trudi Canavan
* Elfstones of Shannara by Terry Brooks
* These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Megan Spooner

I didn't take into account the books that are on this list that I don't own yet, since I'm not sure I'm going to buy them any time soon.

There is one thing I've learned: I'm not going to do TBR's anymore, because I never stick with them anyway. It's like as soon as I put a book on a TBR list, I don't feel like reading it anymore... :-s

Do you have a TBR and are you able to stick with it? Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment