Friday 28 October 2016

Fall Book Tag.

Hi booklovers

Today I want to do a tag - I haven't done one in ages - that's appropriate to the season: the Fall Book tag.

I wasn't tagged by anyone, but I saw this tag on the thriceread blog.

#1 CRUNCHING LEAVES: THE WORLD IS FULL OF COLOR.
CHOOSE A BOOK THAT HAS RED/ORANGE/YELLOW ON THE COVER.
Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott. I've had this on my TBR for a while now, maybe I should pick it up now that it's fall?

#2 COZY SWEATER: IT'S FINALLY COLD ENOUGH TO DON WARM COZY CLOTHING.
WHAT BOOK GIVES YOU THE WARM FUZZIES?
For this I'm going with Eleanor & Park and Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson. Even though Eleanor & Park broke my heart, it still gave me the warm fuzzies as well.

#3 FALL STORM: THE WIND IS HOWLING & THE RAIN IS POUNDING.
CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE BOOK OR GENRE THAT YOU LIKE TO READ ON A STORMY DAY.
Fantasy.

#4 COOL CRISP AIR: WHAT'S THE COOLEST CHARACTER YOU’D WANT TO TRADE PLACES WITH?
Inej. I recently finished Six of Crows and Inej is one of the coolest characters I read about this year. I can't wait for my order of Crooked Kingdom to arrive.

#5 HOT APPLE CIDER: WHAT UNDER HYPED BOOK DO YOU WANT TO SEE BECOME THE NEXT BIG AND HOTTEST THING?
I'm not sure if these series are actually under hyped, but I haven't heard much about them on BookTube or Instagram.
His Fair Assassin's by Robin LaFevers. The Queen of the Tearling trilogy might not be under hyped, but a lot of people don't like this trilogy.

#6 COAT, SCARVES AND MITTENS: THE WEATHER HAS TURNED COLD & ITS TIME TO COVER UP.
WHAT'S THE MOST EMBARRASSING BOOK COVER YOU OWN THAT YOU LIKE TO KEEP COVERED UP IN PUBLIC?
Any of the NA books that I have. That's the reason I only read them on my e-reader :-)

#7 PUMPKIN SPICE: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FALL TIME COMFORT FOOD/DRINK?
I love eating chocolate and during the fall I really enjoy drinking hot chocolate. Who am I kidding, I love drinking hot chocolate all year 'round :-)

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment