Monday 3 October 2016

September 2016 - wrap-up.

Hi booklovers

September is over, so it's time for my wrap-up.

The first book I finished in September was Legend by Marie Lu.
I started reading this after doing the 'Try a chapter tag' and I ended up really enjoying it. I really liked June as a main character, she's a really badass female character.
Next, I finished listening to Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
I don't think this needs any more explanation.
The third book I finished was Fables Volume 2: Animal Farm.
 
This graphic novel series continues to amaze and fascinate me.
Then I reread Saga Volume 1 and 2 and read Volume 3.
 
 
This is another graphic novel series I'm really enjoying. Unfortunately, I don't own the rest yet :-(
I started reading Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo and I'm really enjoying it, I'm hoping to finish it in October.

What did you read in September?

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment