Friday 17 March 2017

Fairyloot #1 - January 2017

Hi booklovers

This is my unboxing of my very first Fairyloot box. This was the January box.

 
The info card for this box was stunning 
There was a Harry Potter Funko Mystery Mini.
I was very happy to see that I got Harry.
An exclusive Night Circus pillow case.
I haven't read this book, but I would like to someday
This is my second Meraki Candle and this one was named by the author of the book
 
This actually isn't the main book, but it was very cool that they included a second hardcover book 

 An exclusive rose shaped necklace
 A very beautiful Alice in Wonderland bookmark
 
 A Passenger / Wayfarer little notebook
 Some swag

An now for the book:
Caraval by Stephanie Garber
 
 
 
 
 


Are you subscribed to any bookboxes? Did you get the January Fairyloot box? Let me know in the comments.
Bye for now
Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment