Wednesday 29 March 2017

My Bookish Crate #4 (February 2017) Unboxing.

Hi booklovers

This is my unboxing for the February MyBookishCrate box. Unfortunately, this will be the last box I'll be getting since they are no longer in business and I was unable to get their final box.

The info card was stunning - the theme was parallel worlds
Meraki Candle - Kell (A Darker Shade of Magic)
Jace and Clary (The Mortal Instruments) magnetic bookmarks
Alice in Wonderland notebooks
Funko Mystery Mini - Harry Potter (Hermione Granger)
Two buttons inspired by A Darker Shade of Magic
Gilded Cage by Vic James
I hadn't heard of this book but it sounds intriguing.

Even though I've never read - and never will read - A Darker Shade of Magic I was very pleased with the items in this box. I'm very sad that they're no longer in business, but at least I was able to get 4 of their boxes.

Do you have any booksubscription boxes? Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment