Monday 6 March 2017

January & February 2017 - haul

Hi booklovers

This is my January and February 2017 book haul. 

After posting my TBR list I decided to cut back on my bookbuying, so in January I didn't buy any books except for the one I got in my very first FairyLoot box: Caraval.
I had heard about this book, but I don't think I would've picked it up, but I am glad I got it in the box. I'm looking forward to reading this.

In February I got the MyBookishCrate box and the book for February was Gilded Cage by Vic James.
I'd never heard of this book, but the premise sound really cool.

At the end of February I went shopping with my cousin and at Fnac I bought three books:

The Great Hunt by Wendy Higgins. This is inspired by the Grimm Brothers' 'The Singing Bone'. I'm curious to see how this will be, I've never read anything by Wendy Higgins before.
Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton. I've heard a lot about this book and I was intrigued by the premise.
The Novice by Taran Matharu. I've had my eye on this book for a while now, simply because of the cover. Let's hope it doesn't disappoint.
What books did you get in the first two months of this year? Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment