Friday 3 July 2015

May - June Book Haul

Hi booklovers

Long time no see :-)

My Summer break has started so I should have more time to blog!

I would like to start with my May and June book haul:

I ordered these books from bol.com in the month of May:





* A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray

* Daimon - the prequel to Half Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I got Half Blood from Waterstones but I thought it would be best to have the prequel at hand :-)

* A Court of Thorns And Roses by Sarah J. Maas

* Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry

* P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han

These last three were my most anticipated Spring releases and I've read them already :-)

I got this next one from kobobooks.com

Since Cora Carmack is one my auto-buy authors, I pre-ordered this one so I could read it as soon as it came out :-)
In June I went to Waterstones again and I got some more books:

I read 'Sabriel, Lirael and Abhorsen' a couple of years ago in Dutch and I really liked them, so when I saw that there was a prequel I had to get it.

 
































Let me know in the comments if you've read any of these books and what you thought of them. Which one should I pick up first?

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment