Sunday 4 January 2015

Winter TBR

Hi booklovers

Like I said in my Top 10 Favourite books of 2014 last year was a great reading year for me, but not thanks to my TBR. I just checked my TBR of 2014 and I aimed to read 25 books! Yay for me for surpassing that number :-) On the downside: I haven't read a single book from my TBR - cheeks turning shamefully red.

Last summer I decided to do a TBR by season and that turned out to be a better choice. 

I'm also over-ambitious when compiling my TBR's, so I'm usually happy when I manage to read half of the books on my list.
  
So here's my December - January - February TBR:

- City of Lost Souls - Cassandra Clare
- City of Heavenly Fire - Cassandra Clare
- Clockwork Prince - Cassandra Clare
- Clockwork Princess - Cassandra Clare
- Crown of Midnight - Sarah J. Maas
- Heir of Fire - Sarah J. Maas
- The Elder Origins - Bre Faucheux 
- Exile - Bre Faucheux
- Encounters - Bre Faucheux
- Rosy Hopkins' Sweetshop of dreams - Jenny Colgan
- Meet me at the Cupcake Café - Jenny Colgan
- Falling Kingdoms - Morgan Rhodes
- Rebel Spring - Morgan Rhodes
- Gathering Darkness - Morgan Rhodes
- My true love gave to me - different authors - currently reading 
- Let it snow - Maureen Johnson, Lauren Myracle, John Green
- You were mine - Abbi Glines
- Faking it - Cora Carmack
- Finding it - Cora Carmack
- Seeking her - Cora Carmack

(I've already read the ones that are crossed out)

I've also already read a couple of books that weren't on my TBR:
- Kiro's Emily - Abbi Glines
- Bitter Sweet Love - Jennifer L. Armentrout (reread)
- White Hot Kiss - Jennifer L. Armentrout (reread)
- Stone Cold Touch - Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Breaking the Rules - Katie McGarry

I'm going to update this list during the months of January and February.

Let me know in the comments if you've read any of the books on my TBR or which book I should read next!

Bye

Annelies 

No comments:

Post a Comment