It's safe to say it's been a while since I posted anything on my blog.
I saw this challenge on Thrice Read blog, you can take a look at it here.
For this challenge you take a look at the most memorable books you've read that start with a certain letter of the alphabet and the books with that letter that are still on your TBR.
Let's start at the beginning, shall we?
My most memorable reads - A:
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - Lewis Caroll
- Assassin's Apprentice - Robin Hobb
- Amy & Roger's Epic Detour - Morgan Matson
- Abhorsen - Garth Nix
- The Amber Spyglass - by Philip Pulman
Books still on my TBR - A:
- Antrax - Terry Brooks
- Angelfall - Susan Ee
- Abraham Licoln, Vampire Hunter - Seth Grahame Smith
- A Crown of Swords - Robert Jordan
- The Alloy of Law - Brandon Sanderson
Do you see any of your favourites? Let me know in the comments.
Next time - the letter B.
Bye for now