Saturday 17 June 2017

Series I want to finish/continue in the upcoming months.

Hi booklovers

I have only two weeks of the schoolyear left, so I almost have a lot more time to read on my hand. I've been going over my TBR books and I decided there are a couple of series I would like to continue/finish in the upcoming months.

Note: these aren't the only unfinished series on my shelves, but these are the ones that I want to get to soon.

1) Snow Like Ashes - Sara Raasch
*Snow Like Ashes (reread)
*Ice Like Fire (reread)
2) Falling Kingdoms - Morgan Rhodes
*Falling Kingdoms (reread)
*Rebel Spring (reread)
*Crystal Storm (I don't have this yet)
*Immortal Reign (this hasn't been released yet)
3) The Queen of the Tearling - Erika Johansen
4) Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas
*Throne of Glass (I've reread this a couple of months ago)
*Crown of Midnight (reread)
*Heir of Fire (reread)
5) Mistborn - Brandon Sanderson
*The Hero of Ages
The next three I don't own yet. I think they are spin-off books
*The Alloy of Law
*Shadows of Self 
*The Bands of Mourning
Have you read any of these series? Which ones should I get to first? Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now

Annelies 

No comments:

Post a Comment