Wednesday 31 October 2018

ABC Book Challenge - A.

Hi booklovers

It's safe to say it's been a while since I posted anything on my blog.

I saw this challenge on Thrice Read blog, you can take a look at it here

For this challenge you take a look at the most memorable books you've read that start with a certain letter of the alphabet and the books with that letter that are still on your TBR.

Let's start at the beginning, shall we?

My most memorable reads - A:

- Assassin's Apprentice - Robin Hobb 
- ACOMAF and ACOWAR - Sarah J. Maas 
- Amy & Roger's Epic Detour - Morgan Matson
- Abhorsen - Garth Nix
- The Amber Spyglass - by Philip Pulman

Books still on my TBR - A:

- Antrax - Terry Brooks 
- Angelfall - Susan Ee 
- Abraham Licoln, Vampire Hunter - Seth Grahame Smith
- A Crown of Swords - Robert Jordan 
- The Alloy of Law - Brandon Sanderson

Do you see any of your favourites? Let me know in the comments.

Next time - the letter B.

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment