Sunday 1 March 2015

Spring TBR

Hi booklovers

I'm still currently reading two books from my winter TBR - one of which is actually a TBR-jar pick *Pat on the back* but I already wanted to show you my spring (March - April - May) 2015 TBR:

(My seasonal TBR's run from the 1st of the 1st month until the 30th or 31st of the 3rd month. I know a season doesn't start until the 21st of a certain month, but it's easier to start on the first day. Weird, I know!)

- Splintered - A.G. Howard
- Unhinged - A.G. Howard
- Ensnared - A.G. Howard
- Heir of Fire - Sarah J. Maas
- Exile - Bre Faucheux
- Encounters - Bre Faucheux
- Dark Triumph - Robin LaFevers
- Mortal Hearts - Robin LaFevers
- Noughts & Crosses - Malorie Blackman
- To all the boys I've loved before - Jenny Han
- P.S. I still love you - Jenny Han (published May 26th 2015)

Books I've read that weren't on my TBR:
- Welcome to Rosie Hopkins' Sweetshop of Dreams by Jenny Colgan (this one was actually on my Winter TBR)

- From the first touch (1-4) by Gwendalyn Fox
- From the first kiss (1-3) by Gwendalyn Fox 
- From the first sight (1) by Gwendalyn Fox 
- All Lined Up by Cora Carmack
- When I'm Gone by Abbi Glines
- All Broke Down by Cora Carmack 
- Making Faces by Amy Harmon 
- Addicted to you by Becca and Krista Ritchie 
- Ricochet by Becca and Krista Ritchie 
- From the first sight (2) by Gwendalyn Fox 
- From the first sight (3) by Gwendalyn Fox
- From the first sight (4) by Gwendalyn Fox 
- From the first sight (5) by Gwendalyn Fox

As always, let me know in the comments which of these books I should read first. If you have any other suggestions for spring-reads, let me know too!

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment