Sunday 1 March 2015

Winter TBR - wrap up

Hi booklovers

During the Winter season I managed to read 14 books out of the 19 on my winter TBR. Actually, to be honest I read 9 books from my TBR and 5 that weren't on my TBR.

Here are the TBR books I've read: 

* Crown of midnight - Sarah J. Maas
* The Elder Origins - Bre Faucheux (e-book)
* Falling Kingdoms - Morgan Rhodes
* Rebel Spring - Morgan Rhodes
* Gathering Darkness - Morgan Rhodes
* You were mine - Abbi Glines
* Faking it - Cora Carmack (e-book)
* Finding it - Cora Carmack (e-book)
* Seeking her - Cora Carmack (e-book)

Other books I've read:

* Kiro's Emily - Abbi Glines (e-book)
* Bitter sweet love (reread) - Jennifer L. Armentrout (e-book)
* White hot kiss (reread) - Jennifer L. Armentrout (e-book)
* Stone Cold touch - Jennifer L. Armentrout (e-book)
* Breaking the rules - Katie McGarry (e-book)

I'm curious to see how many books I will be able to read during spring.

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment