Sunday 5 April 2015

Continuing series: update

Hi booklovers

I thought I'd do a little update on the series I want to continue or finish this year.

Since posting my first article I have finished a series - at least, I've read the books that have already been released.
I have read the three current books of the Falling Kingdoms series. I've already posted a non-spoiler and spoiler review of FK and Rebel Springs. I'm still going to write a review of Gathering Darkness. I really like the books and I'm looking forward to the other books and the spin-off series.


I'm working my way through the 'His Fair Assassin's' trilogy. I'm currently reading Mortal Heart. 


If you've seen my Book Unhaul you already know that I've gotten rid of 'The Dwarves' series because I decided I wasn't going to read it anyway.


 As you can tell, I'm slowly making my way through my huge TBR pile :-)

Bye for now

Annelies 

No comments:

Post a Comment