Wednesday 30 December 2015

Anticipated releases of 2016 - I own the first book in the series or the first book is on my wishlist

Hi booklovers

This is part two of my most anticipated releases of 2016.

B) I already own the first book in the series:

#1 Victoria Aveyard: Cruel Crown - Jan 6th
                          Glass Sword - Feb 9th
#2 Claudia Gray: Firebird #3 - 2016 (the first book in this series is 'A Thousand Pieces of You')
There is no cover or exact release date yet.


c) I have the first book of the series on my wishlist: 

#1 Marie Rutkoski: The Winner's Kiss - March 29th 
#2 Rachel Hawkins: Lady Renegades - April 5th

#3 Maggie Stiefvater: The Raven King - April 26th 
#4 Renee Ahdieh: The Rose and the Dagger - May 3rd
#5 Morgan Rhodes: The Darkest Magic - June 28th
#6 Mary E. Pearson: The Beauty of Darkness - August 2nd

#7 Sabaa Tahir: A Torch Against the Night - Aug 30th

 This isn't the final cover
#8 Leigh Bardugo: Crooked Kingdom - Sept 22nd
There hasn't been a cover release yet.


Let me know if you are excited about any of these, or any other releases.

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment