Friday 15 January 2016

Friday Reads #1 - January 15.

Hi booklovers

This is a quick post to let you know what I'll be reading during the weekend and the upcoming week.

I'm currently reading four books, although one hasn't been getting as much attention as the other three.
1. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch. I'm currently on page 389 of 416, so I think I will be able to finish this tonight or this weekend at least. I'm really loving this story and I will definitely be continuing the series.
2. Fuel the Fire by Krista & Becca Ritchie. I'm on page 391 of 476. Since I'm mainly reading this one while travelling to and from work, the reading is going somewhat slower than I'm used to with these books. But since this the last but one book in the series - I know, there is still an extended epilogue coming out as well - I want to savour it as long as possible.

3. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. I'm reading this as an audiobook. This is the first time I'm listening to an audiobook while doing chores and I have to say I'm quite enjoying this. This is a reread for me and I still love it just as much as I did the first time I read it. I'm hoping to get through a big chunck of it next week. I've listened to about 3hrs of it, I have about 8hrs left.

And last but not least - well maybe a bit at the moment:

4. Prince of Thorns by Mark Lawrence. It took me quite some time to get into this book and I decided to apply the 100 page rule: If I don't like the book by the time I reach page 100, I put it down. I'm on page 90 and I'm finally getting into to the story. I hope I can read some more of it during the upcoming week.
 
With the exception of Scarlet, I started these books in December, so I'm hoping to finish at least one or two in the upcoming weeks.

What are you currently reading? Have you read any of these books and what did you think of them? Let me know in the comments.
 
Bye for now
 
Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment