Saturday 3 November 2018

Book hauls revisited - July 2016 - 2017.

Hi booklovers

It's been a while since I did a post like this, but today I'm taking a look at my book hauls from July 2016 and 2017.

July 2016

*Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
*The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
*The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
 *The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
*Everneath - Everbound by Brodi Ashton
*The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
*The Well of Ascension and The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson
*A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
 


July 2017

*Goldenhand by Garth Nix
*Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray
*The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
*The Witch's Kiss by Katharine & Elizabeth Corr
*The Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles
*Frostfire by Amanda Hocking
*Frostblood by Elly Blake
*Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake

From the books I bought in 2016 I've read all except Everneath, Everbound and The Name of the Wind.

Unfortunately, I haven't read any of the books I bought in 2017 *hangs head in shame*

Have you read any of these? Are there any I should move more to the top of my TBR?
Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now

Annelies
 

No comments:

Post a Comment