Friday 10 May 2019

ABC Book Challenge - B.

Hi booklovers

I saw this challenge on Thrice Read blog, you can check it out here

For this challenge you take a look at the most memorable books you've read that start with a certain letter of the alphabet and the books with that letter that are still on your TBR.

Last time we took a look at A, so now we move on to B. 

My most memorable reads - B:

- Blood Promise by Richelle Mead.

Books still on my TBR - B: 

- The Blade Itself by Joe Abercrombie.
- Bloodlines by Richelle Mead.
- Brisingr by Christopher Paolini
- The Book of Dust by Philip Pullman
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
- The Black Prism by Brent Weeks
- Bones of the dragon by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman

Out of the ones still on my TBR I'm most looking forward to The Blade Itself, The Black Prism and Bloodlines. I've been meaning to start this VA spin-off for ages.

Have you read any of these?

Bye for now

Annelies

ABC Book Challenge - A

No comments:

Post a Comment