Friday 26 April 2019

ABC book challenge - A (revised).

Hi booklovers

I saw this challenge on Thrice Read blog, you can take a look at it here. (I've done this post before, but never continued with the letter 'B', so I decided to start anew and revise the first one.)

For this challenge you take a look at the most memorable books you've read that start with a certain letter of the alphabet and the books with that letter that are still on your TBR.

Let's start at the beginning, shall we?

My most memorable reads - A:
- Assassin's Apprentice - Robin Hobb 
- ACOMAF and ACOWAR - Sarah J. Maas 
- Amy & Roger's Epic Detour - Morgan Matson
- Abhorsen - Garth Nix
- The Amber Spyglass - by Philip Pulman
(I've read these last two ages ago and I can scarcely remember anything from both stories. I'm probably going to reread them at one point. I also read Abhorsen in Dutch and I really want to read it in English.)

Books still on my TBR - A:

- Antrax - Terry Brooks 
- Angelfall - Susan Ee 
- Ace of Shades - Amanda Foody
- Abraham Licoln, Vampire Hunter - Seth Grahame Smith
- A Crown of Swords / A Memory of Light - Robert Jordan - Brandon Sanderson
- A Storm of Swords / A Feast for Crows / A Dance with Dragons - George R.R. Martin
- The Alloy of Law - Brandon Sanderson (I actually started reading this on Wednesday)

Do you see any of your favourites? Let me know in the comments.

Next time - the letter B.

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment