Sunday 30 June 2019

The Iron Tome-A-Thon TBR

Hi booklovers

Tomorrow announces the start of the MedievalAThon and I'm very excited to start my first read :-)

Today, however, I came across another readathon that will be perfect to combine with the MedievalAThon: the IronTomeAThon. You can find the announcement post here.

This readathon is hosted by Aimal from bookshelvesandpaperbacks and wil run from July 1st 'till July 31st. As I've said before, I'm all for month-long readathons :-)

For this readathon you solely read adult fantasy books. Since a lot of the books on my MedievalAThon TBR are adult fantasy books, I might as well use them for some of the prompts of the IronTomeAThon as well :-)

These are the prompts I'll be reading books for:

(As usual, I've given myself options!)

King's Landing:
A book about or involving royalty, politics or government.


*Half a King by Joe Abercrombie.
*King of Thorns by Mark Lawrence.
*Malice by John Gwynne.

Oldtown:
A book about or involving an institution 
of knowledge or training.

*Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
*Red Sister by Mark Lawrence.

Valyria:
A book about or involving dragons.

*The Red Knight by Miles Cameron.

Asshai:
A dark/grimdark or urban fantasy.

*Half a King by Joe Abercrombie.
*King of Thorns by Mark Lawrence.

*Gardens of the Moon by Steven Erikson.


I'm very excited to combine these two readathons :-)
Will you be participating in either or both readathons? Let me know in the comments.

Apparently, my summer break reading will consist mostly of readathon books because in August I'll be taking my NEWTs :-)

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment