Saturday 31 August 2019

June - August 2019 book haul

Hi booklovers

I just realised I never posted a June book haul, so I'll just include it in my August haul.

At the end of June I rewarded myself with a trip to my local Waterstones and an independent English bookstore (Sterling books) and these are the 10 books that I got:

*The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
*Nevermoor by Jessica Townsend
*Shadows of Self and The Bands of Mourning by Brandon Sanderson
*The Blinding Knife by Brent Weeks
*Emperor of Thorns by Mark Lawrence
*Red Seas under Red Skies by Scott Lynch
*Fool's Errand by Robin Hobb
*Kings of the Wyld by Nicholas Eames
*Red Rising by Pierce Brown

I managed to restrain myself from buying any books in July, but that restraint fell away when I went to those same bookstores with two friends at the beginning of August.
The ones on the right I got for €25 in total in the bargain section of two Fnac shops.

*Empire of Sand by Tasha Suri
*The Deathless by Peter Newman
*Blood Song by Anthony Ryan
*Children of Time by Adrian Tchaikovsky
*Sabriel by Garth Nix
*The Last Kingdom by Bernard Cornwell
*Valour, Ruin and Wrath by John Gwynne
*The Broken Eye by Brent Weeks

I know I said I needed to get my TBR down by the end of the year but every now and then I totally fall off the wagon and buy a lot of books :-s

Are there any here that I should put higher on my TBR? Which books did you get in the previous month(s)? Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment