Friday 2 August 2019

Book hauls revisited April - July '18


Hi booklovers

Today I'm taking a look at my book hauls for the months of April, May, June and July of last year. After this, I'll be including my 2016 and 2017 hauls again (I started checking those last year, but I stopped in July.)

I already did this for my January, February and March book hauls of last year, you can find that post here.

April
*Obsidio by Amie Kristoff and Jay Kristoff
*Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi
*Beyond a Darkened Shore by Jessica Leake


May
*Lifel1k3 by Jay Kristoff

June
*Legendary by Stephanie Garber

July
*Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman
*Spellslinger by Sebastien de Castell
*Traitor's Blade by Sebastien de Castell
*The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
*The Painted Man by Peter V. Brett
*The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
*Ship of Magic by Robin Hobb
*The Shadow of what was lost by James Islington
*The Blade Itself by Joe Abercrombie
*The Red Knight by Miles Cameron
*Furies of Calderon by Jim Butcher
Out of the 15 books I bought and the 1 I won in a giveaway (Thunderhead) I read 11:

*Obsidio
*Restore Me
*Beyond a Darkened Shore
*LifeL1k3
*Legendary
*Thunderhead
*Spellslinger
*Traitor's Blade
*The Night Circus
*Ship of Magic
*The Shadow of What Was Lost 

and I DNFd 1: 
*The Dream Thieves

I'm patting myself on the back for this 'book hauls revisited' :-)

Out of the ones I haven't read, which one should I pick up sooner rather than later? Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment