Tuesday 19 July 2016

Fantasy Favourites Read-A-Thon Wrap-up.

Hi booklovers

I just wanted to give you a quick wrap-up for the Fantasy Favourites Read-A-Thon.
I epically failed at reading Queen of Shadows. I needed to put it down after reading only 27 pages, because I could feel a slump coming on. I had just finished reading two very fast-paced books, so QoS moved along really slow for me. Even though I'd read the summaries for the other books in the series, it still took me too long to get into the story. I think I might need to reread all the books so I can get into the atmosphere of the story a bit easier.

I decided to pick up ACOTAR instead because I really enjoyed reading it last year. I've also seen a lot of raving reviews for ACOMAF and I really want to read that one, but I needed a reminder of ACOTAR. In the end I read 116 pages.
I'm not sure if I'm cut out to do read-a-thons - although I did enjoy the Anti-Bully-ReadAThon and the Author-A-Thon.

Did you participate in the Fantasy Favourite Read-A-Thon? I hope you did better than me.

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment