Monday 18 July 2016

Favourite books of 2016 (so far).

Hi booklovers

We're already halfway through July, so I tought I'd make a list of my favourite books of 2016 so far.

I'm going to divide this into categories:

*Fantasy: 

- Siege and Storm and Ruin and Rising, both by Leigh Bardugo.
*Contemporary: 
- Walk the Edge by Katie McGarry.
 - Amy & Roger's Epic Detour and Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson. These were both rereads. (Click on the titles to go to my spoiler-free reviews)

*NA: 
- Clipped Wings and Inked Armor both by Helena Hunting.


 












 
     *Graphic novels: 
                            - Fables Volume 1.                                     
- Locke & Key Volume 1.
Have you read any of these books/graphic novels? What are you favourite reads of 2016 so far? Let me know in the comments.


Bye for now
 
Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment