Thursday 11 August 2016

Birthday bookhaul.

Hi booklovers

It was my birthday on Sunday so I thought I'd share the things I bought/received for my birthday.

On Saturday we went to Bruges, which is one of my all-time favourite cities and there I went to the Bruges Bookstore (Brugseboekhandel) and in the clearance section I bought two books:

*Dragons of Winter Night by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman (this is the Dutch version, since I already have books 1 & 3 in the Dutch version).

*Dawn of a Dark Age by Jane Welch. I have never heard of this book / author, but the synopsis sounded good :-)
At the comic books store De Striep I treated myself to Saga Volume 2 and 3 and Locke & Key Volume 2.

My boyfriend gave me an Alice in Wonderland book figurine which I absolutely love.

My godson bought me the Harry and Hagrid Funko Pop Figures at Facts convention last spring :-)

Two weeks ago it was my boyfriend's birthday and I gave him the Gringotts coins :-)
I'm really happy with the books I bought and the gifts I received :-)

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment