Thursday 4 August 2016

July 2016 - Wrap Up.

Hi booklovers


This is what I read in July. I managed to finish 4 books, almost 5.


*Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson.
I gave this 4.5 stars. I really enjoyed it. I'll hopefully be posting my review very soon.

*The Selection by Kiera Cass.
I gave this 3 stars. I flew through this book. I have to admit that it isn't the best book out there, but it was addictive and so I kept reading. I also need to post my review of this one.


*The Elite by Kiera Cass.
Again 3 stars. I had a lot of problems with America and Prince Maxen, but it was still fast paced. I will continue with the series and maybe even buy the box set.

*ACOTAR by Sarah J. Maas.
The first time I read this book, I gave it 4.5 stars, but now I'm lowering my rating to 4 stars. This time around Feyre got even more on my nerves. Yet another book I will post a review for.


I also read the majority of ACOMAR, but since I finished it on the 2nd of August I will include it in my August wrap-up.


All in all, a good reading month.


What did you read in July? Which was your favourite read of the month?


Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment