Tuesday 16 August 2016

Top 10 Tuesday #3 - August 16.

Hi booklovers

This week's Top 10 Tuesday topic is 'Top 10 books set in X setting'.

I didn't really know which setting I should pick until I took a good look at my bookshelves and saw that I have quite a few books that feature dragons. So, I decided to look for my top 10 books set in a world where dragons roam the earth.

These books are in no particular order, but I am going to divide them into 'books I've read' and 'books I own but haven't read'.

*Books I've read:

I don't think Smaug needs any introduction :-)

Mistress of Dragons, The Dragon's Son and Master of Dragons. (I read these in Dutch)


I've only read books 1 and 2 but I want to continue with the series.

This is a book by a Flemish author. I own the second book, but I haven't read it yet.

Although dragons aren't the main focus of these books, they do sometimes play important roles.

*Books I own but haven't read:


Dragons of Autumn Twilight, Dragons of Winter Night, Dragons of Spring Dawning.

Time of the Twins, War of the Twins, Test of the Twins.


This is my latest book purchase.

Do you like books about dragons? If so, tell me some of your favourite books where dragons roam the world.

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment