Friday 16 September 2016

Friday Reads #6 - September 16.

Hi booklovers

I know it's been a while, but today I want to do another Friday Reads.


Since the beginning of September I've started teaching again, which means I'm commuting again as well. That also means I'm going back to reading more on my e-reader or picking up graphic novels.

I've already read Legend by Marie Lu (both as an e-book and a physical copy) and I really enjoyed it. I also finished listening to Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. This is wonderful, Stephen Fry does such a great job at narrating the story.


This week I started and finished Volume 2 of Fables (Animal Farm). I'm really enjoying this graphic novel series and I really want to continue with it. I've also started listening to Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I'm currently reading the physical copy of Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it before Crooked Kingdom comes out. On the train today I started rereading Saga Volume 1.
I'll be continuing Six of Crows this weekend and the upcoming week. I'm hoping to finish Saga Volume 1 and also start Volume 2 so I can soon move on to Volume 3.


What will you be reading this weekend / next week? Let me know in the comments.


Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment