Wednesday 14 September 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #4 - September 14.

Hi booklovers
 This is created by Breaking the Spine

A book I'm really looking forward to be released is Crystal Storm by Morgan Rhodes.
I know I haven't read Frozen Tides yet (I don't even own it yet), but I'm planning on reading it before Crystal Storm comes out.
I'm really looking forward to diving back into this world, but I think I might have to reread the first three books because it's been a while since I read them.
I haven't looked at the synopsis yet, because I don't want to spoil myself for Frozen Tides, so I don't really know what it's about.
Can we please take a minute to appreciate this cover, it's stunning!

This book comes out on the 13th of December.

What book are you excited to be released? Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment