Friday 23 September 2016

Friday Reads #7 - September 23.

Hi booklovers

First, let me give you a little summary of what I read this week:

- I finished Saga Volume 1 and Volume 2. Today I started Volume 3. I really enjoyed rereading the first two volumes. I had forgotten how much I liked the art work. I'm curious to see if I'll like the third volume just as much.

- I'm slowly making my way through Six of Crows. I read about 40 pages.

- I listened to about three hours of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

During the upcoming weekend and week I would like to:

- finish Saga Volume 3. Although I want it to last a while, I know I will fly through it. But I don't own the next volume yet, so yeah...

- hopefully make a big dent in Six of Crows. I already know I won't finish it before Crooked Kingdom comes out, but oh well, I'm really enjoying it so far.

- finish listening to Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I'm not really sure which one of my audiobooks I would like to pick up next: I have Prince of Thorns by Mark Lawrence, The Way of Shadows by Brent Weeks, The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss, The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson and The Lies of Locke Lamore by Scott Lynch. I also have these books in physical form, so I want to combine reading and listening to them. Any suggestions on what I should start reading first?

What are you reading this weekend / next week? Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment