Friday 20 April 2018

Book hauls revisited - April 2016 - 2017.

Hi booklovers

Let's see if how I've done with reading the books I bought in April 2016 and 2017.

April 2016 

*Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard.These are two novellas.

*Stars Above by Marissa Meyer. This is a collection of stories about all the characters in the Lunar Chronicles.

*The Invasion of the Tearling by Erika Johansen. Book two in the Tearling trilogy.

April 2017 

*Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh. This was a Fairyloot book.




These are the ones I've actually read.
Even though I didn't buy that many books, I've only read Cruel Crown. I only liked one of the two novellas.

I really want to continue the Tearling trilogy, but I'll have to reread The Queen of the Tearling before reading this one.

Have you read any of the these? What did you think of them? Let me know in the comments.


Bye for now

Annelies

 

No comments:

Post a Comment