Saturday 10 November 2018

Anti-Bullying Readathon 2018.


Hi booklovers

On Monday the annual #antibullyingreadathon starts and I'll be participating. If I'm not mistaken it's the fifth year in a row that I'm participating.

You can find all the information on the FB page for the readathon. 
As a high school teacher I know how important it is to raise awareness about bullying.

Since I don't do strict TBR's anymore, I'm going to give myself some options.

These are the ones I'm going to choose from:

Try not to breathe by Jennifer R. Hubbard
Sell Out by Tammy L. Gray

Bully by Penelope Douglas

Asking for it by Louise O'Neill

Stealing Liberty by Jennifer Froelich

Augie & Me by R.J. Palacio

Matilda by Roald Dahl

Are you participating in this readathon? Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now

Annelies

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I am participating, too, but I only have one book right now, Love Like Sky. It's an ARC that published last week, but I saved it to read for the readathon. I am going to see what I can find on Hoopla tomorrow. Five years is fabu!ous! This is my third. 👍✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry for the late reply, but I had trouble replying to comments :-s
      I hope you enjoyed the book you read and maybe were able to read other books as well :-)
      Any other readathons you're participating in this year?

      Delete