Tuesday 3 January 2017

2017 anticipated releases.

Hi booklovers

After taking a look at my 2016 anticipated releases and seeing I didn't even get half of the books I anticipated, I decided to really limit the number of books I'm putting on this year's list.

I'm going to divide the books into separate groups again:

A) The next book in a series:

This is the third book in the Thunder Road series and it comes out on the 31st of January. I'm really looking forward to reading Chevy and Violet's story.

I really enjoyed the first and the second book, so I'm looking forward to reading the third one since book two ended on a major cliffhanger. The release date is the 7th of February.

This is not the final cover!
This is the third book in the ACOTAR series and the last one from Feyre's and Rhys' POV's. This is set to be released on the 2nd of May.
I know I haven't read the Crown's Game, but I have it on my TBR, so I should be able to get to it before book two releases on the 16th of May.

*The sixth book in the Falling Kingdoms series by Morgan Rhodes.
We don't have an exact release date yet, but it will probably be December, so I have ample time to catch up with the series since I still need to read books four and five.

*The third book in the Illuminae Files trilogy by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman.
Again, this book doesn't have a release date yet.

B) I have the first book on my TBR, I just haven't gotten around to reading it:
This is the second book from the Aerial Ethereal universe. I want to pick up Amour Amour really soon, so I might read them back to back. This will be released in January of 2017.
This is the second book in the duology and it comes out on the 3rd of January.

C) I have the first book on my wishlist:

Release date: the 10th of January.
Release date: the 31st of January.

Release date: the 14th of February.

D) Authors I've read books from:

I liked Splintered - I haven't continued with the trilogy, though - and this one is a Phantom of the Opera retelling, so I'm quite intrigued.
Release date: the 10th of January.

This is the first book in a new YA-series by Cora Carmack.
Release date: the 13th of June. I'm also hoping both her other announced NA-books - Inflict and All Closed Off - will be released this year.
This is also a new series from these two genius sisters I'm really looking forward to. There is no exact release date yet, their site just states: Spring 2017.

E) Books by new to me authors:

Since I still haven't read These Broken Stars she is still a new to me author :-). This is said to be a Beauty and the Beast retelling.
Release date: the 14th of March.

Although this sounds a lot like the Red Queen storyline, I'm still quite looking forward to it.
Release date: the 10th of January.

Which 2017 releases are you excited for? Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment