Friday 13 January 2017

Friday Reads - January 13.

Hi booklovers

It took me an entire week to finish Some Kind of Perfect and I'm very sad to have to say goodbye to all these beloved characters.
But I'm also glad I finally picked it up. I feel like we as readers have witnessed such immense growths in Rose, Connor, Lily, Lo, Daisy and Ryke. Thank you, Becca and Krista for writing such wonderful stories!

I've also listened to about 3 hours of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
I'm hoping to start Heartless by Marissa Meyer this evening, because I need something completely different again, otherwise I'm just going to compare every contemporary (NA) book to Some Kind of Perfect, which wouldn't be fair. 
I feel I'm in the mood for some fantasy, especially after reading all the recommendations from the members of the Goodreads Of Wonderland bookclub :-)

Hopefully I'll be able to get through a large part of Heartless this weekend and early next week. On Monday, I'll be picking up a graphic novel my colleague lent me, I just have to decide which one.

What will you be reading this weekend and the upcoming week? Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment