Friday 6 January 2017

Friday Reads #10 - Jan. 6.

Hi booklovers

The first week of January is almost over, so it's time for another Friday Reads.

This week I read about 320 pages of Some Kind of Perfect by Becca and Krista Ritchie. I did the right thing by picking this one up after finishing Crooked Kingdom. This was the diversion I needed. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it this weekend. These books give me some serious sleep depravation, because I don't seem to be able to put them down and I'm going back to school next week.

Yesterday, I got invited to join the Of Wonderland book club on Goodreads. In this book club you don't have to read a specific book each month, you just read a book from a certain genre. (Just click on the name of the book club to go to the Goodreads group.) This month the genre is fantasy, so next week I'm probably going to pick up Heartless by Marissa Meyer.

Since I'll be commuting again starting Monday I'll probably continue listening to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

A while ago a colleague of mine lent me some graphic novels and I might pick one up to read on the train. I don't want to bring my copy of Heartless with me on the train, it's so beautiful I would be scared to damage it in my bag.

What will you be reading this weekend / next week? Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now and happy reading!

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment